MOLLY GETS NEW GLASSES!

Well, technically they're old glasses, but this was a very exciting day at the thrift store. They had a ton of AG stuff. Most of what was left was Josefina, Samantha and Addy accessories, I think. I would have bought everything, but it was kind of cost-prohibitive.

What they did have, though, were a few Molly accessories.

I don't have much of Molly's collection, and a couple years ago somebody stepped on her glasses, so she has been missing her spectacles since then.

So what I ended up buying were Molly's glasses and hot water bottle, a sleeping bag, and a stove.


The sleeping bag first came out in 1995. I think the logo is supposed to glow in the dark. It can unzip into two blankets.

The glasses are actually the older type, I think, because the earpieces curve. My Molly came with glasses that were straight. These are a little harder to get on but I'm very happy with them. 
The water bottle says "Pleasant Dreams" on it. It's really cute. I love love love older AG stuff. It's so detailed and realistic.


And I love the stove! It's a little damaged, but I love it. I found out just now that it's Kit's stove, which is even better! 

And doesn't Molly look dapper in her new glasses?



No comments:

Post a Comment