Recent Finds: featuring Tim Holtz

Last week, I went to JoAnns and picked up some things.

First on my list was some satin, so that I could finish the Korean outfit from Sewing the International Doll Wardrobe:
You can see the outfit I wanted to make on the right of the cover. Here is my version:

I made an important discovery: satin is horrible. I made that jacket twice. But I'm fairly happy with the finished version.

I also found a camping chair at Goodwill for the dolls, but my main find was from JoAnn.

Silverware!


This is Tim Holtz Idea-ology, found in the scrapbooking section. This was mentioned on the AGPlaythings board as being a good size, and boy were they right. I also grabbed some little tiny bottles that come with old-fashioned-looking stickers. This line has a ton of miniature decorations that could work for 18" dolls. 

The utensils are about 2.5 inches long. You get three sets in each package and they are gorgeous.



I always love accessories that will fit into various time periods. They even have pretty detailing on the handles. These will work very nicely for the dolls' Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment